Everything you need to know about your pregnancy and more in your pocket.Nottingham Midwives asked their women what they wanted to see in a pregnancy app and the Pocket Midwife was born.Features include;• Week to week pregnancy calendar - describes the baby’s development and changes to the pregnant woman’s body.
• Links to expert NHS advice.
• Contacts page – enables you to access important telephone numbers and store information the hospital may request.
• Leaflets page – access to all pregnancy literature written by Nottingham University hospitals
• A contraction counter - supports women and their birth partners in early labour.
• Selfie gallery – enables you to log the progress of your growing bump.
• Hospital check list – to ensure you have everything ready for the big day.
• Birth announcement feature – enables you to send a photo to your contacts sharing your good news.
•Regular updates responding to current pregnancy issues